MSI Optix MAG271R 27" 32" 24" Full HD 1ms 165Hz -LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black
MSI Optix MAG271R 27" Full HD 1ms 165Hz -LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black
• FHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution.
• 165Hz Refresh Rate - Real smooth gaming
• 1ms response time - eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates. Gaming OSD App - Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game.
• Mystic Light - The ultimate gaming finish.
• True colors - DCI-P3 92% & sRGB 118%.
• AMD FreeSync - prevent screen tearing.
• Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light - the game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatigue.
• Frameless design - Ultimate gameplay experience.
• 178 Degree wide view angle.
INCREDIBLY SMOOTH VISUAL
MSI gaming monitors are equipped with a 165Hz refresh VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast-moving game genres such as first-person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These types of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
EASY TO USE
Gaming OSD supports keyboard and mouse control, allowing players to control the monitor setting through keyboard and mouse. With Gaming OSD's intuitive user interface, gamers can easily adjust their monitors based on their needs.
AUTOMATICALLY LINK TO PROFILE
Gaming OSD allows players to save their monitor settings as presets that can be linked to games. When the game is launched next time, the corresponding preset will take effect automatically, giving players the suitable gaming visual they want.
Winning or losing is often determined within a few milliseconds. Gaming OSD offers the hotkey function that allows gamers to rapidly adjust the monitor settings such as turning on the Crosshair and changing the brightness level and the black toner.
Streaming, gaming and music playing can all be done at the same time. Gaming OSD offers the split windows function, allowing gamers to rearrange their windows easily.
Too lazy to get off your bed to turn off that monitor? Gaming OSD supports mobile control, allowing gamers to control the monitor through smartphones. To turn off the monitor, all you need to do is to tap on your smartphone, and you can rest freely.